Why Become a Sponsor/Exhibitor at NATCO?
- Gain exposure for your business by networking with the front-line users of your products, OPO and Transplant Center Professionals.
- Front-line users have the greatest impact on what products are best used in their practice. This is the audience that will have the greatest influence on leadership.
- Use this opportunity to educate donation and transplant professionals about your products or services.
The exhibit hall is a significant component of the meeting, and attendees appreciate the opportunity to connect with leading companies and organizations within the field. The exhibit hall has limited space, so we encourage you to submit your application early.
Important items to note:
- All breaks and lunches will be served in the exhibit hall each day.
- Welcome Reception will be held on Sunday, February 25th in the exhibit hall at 6:00PM
- Tear down will take place following the afternoon break on Tuesday, February 27th.
NATCO offers many opportunities to gain high visibility throughout the event. Please take advantage of our sponsorship opportunities listed on pages 3-5 of the prospectus. Sponsorships are first come first served, so please contact Karen Libs at email@example.com to confirm and hold your sponsorship. Please let us know if you have any questions.